Don Lasell M.A.
Registered Clinical Counsellor No. 1083
Don Lasell is a Registered Clinical Counsellor and is a member of the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors. Don specializes in working with families having children with special needs and anxiety. His areas of special interest include anxiety, depression, stress, self-esteem, couple and family issues. In addition to counselling, Don also offers presentations and workshops on a variety of issues related to children, marriage and family.
Don obtained his Masters in Marital and Family Counselling in 1994 through the Adler School of Professional Psychology in Chicago. Don is also a former teacher who has taught in an integrated classroom setting.
In addition to his work in private practice, Don is also a former peer reviewer for the Council on Accreditation.Don is married to Tanya with whom he is the parent of seven children, two of which are diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Assertive Skills for Consumer Woes
- Summer Survival Strategies For Parents
- A Day in the Life of Ann Xiety
- Understanding Misbehaviour
- Flip Side of Boundaries
- Stop the Blame Game
- When Sorry Isn’t Enough
- Anxiety Management Strategies for Children
- Children Anxiety Strategies (Part II)
- Therapeutic Writing
- Summertime Internet Safety
- How Are Strong Marriages Like Healthy Gardens?